Captain Hendricks holds a USCG 50 Ton Masters license with commercial towing endorsement and has been sailing since 1969.
Experienced with vessels between 44 and 26 feet, he is a retired US Army Lieutenant Colonel (he started out in the US Marine Corps,
but that's another story). He has a Masters Degree in Management, is a graduate of the US Army Command and General Staff College,
and has additional doctoral related education at the Columbia University. In short, competent and professional.
Professional Captain Services offered include
• Movement of vessels
• Captained charters on Winsome or other vessels
• Sailing instruction
He also loves
• Myers's Rum
• Key Lime Pie (the real stuff!)
• Raven's Brew Coffee - "Dead Man's Reach", "Wicked Wolf"
blends (Lordy you gotta try this stuff!)
• Jimmy Buffett, good jazz, island music, classic rock, classic R&B
• Classic sailboats
• His crew
• Dogs (salty dogs), cats, birds, hedgehogs, manatees - this list could get long...