Known at the sailor's sailboat, more than a few knowledgeablesailors have prasied Bill Shaws' Pearson 365 design as a triumph in thirty-six and one
half feet. The Pearson 365 was featured in Arthur Beaser's The Proper Yacht, and many of Winsome's sisters have circumnavigted the globe.
Below decks you will find:
• A comfortable U-shaped galley with double lid icebox, range and oven.
• A main salon rich with mahogany and beautifully offset by ash trim.
• Opposing settees are 6'6" long, as is the starboard-side pilot berth.
• A separate head with 6' 3" walk-in stall shower (with hot and cold water).
• A forward stateroom with a large and comfortable V-berth.
Winsome was launched in late 1981. Like all of her sister 365s she was built for extended blue water cruising; designed to easily sleep six
people she also has a roomy wrap-around cockpit that can comfortably accomodate 8 passengers.
Length overall: 36.5 feet
Beam: 11.5 feet
Displacement: 17,700 pounds
Draft: 4.5 feet
Ballast: 7,300 pounds
Fuel: 50 gallons
Water: 150 gallons